Cancun Palace

Search this Thread

Old May 6th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Robert

Cancun Palace

Would anyone have any up-to date comments on the Cancun Palace?? Thank You

Old May 7th, 2002, 04:28 AM
Dean

Yeah this is one of the best resorts on the hotel zone, they have a lot of fun at the pool during the day, it is close to all clubs shopping, the food is great, the staff is amazing, and the beach is so beautiful. We love the Cancun Palace we are going on June 8 for 14 nights.<BR>Email me if you want a tip who to book through, we paid $1624.00 per week.<BR><BR>

Old May 8th, 2002, 09:36 AM
me

if it's spring break season beware, it's full of rowdy college students. i personally would not consider it as one of the 'best', may be good in value but there are definitely better in quality, including some of the other palace resorts (sun & moon). The beach palace has a bad beach! The cancun palace does have a nice beach area, as does the sun palace.

Old May 8th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Brian

We just came back from cancun...we stayed at the moon palace and thought it was the best place ever...we ate and drank at the Cancun Palace and thought it was more lively and had a nicer beach...Both are great places......If your going to relax, stay at the Moon Palace...if your going to party, stay at Cancun or Sun Palace...(Great Service)

Old May 8th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Kimberly

Robert,<BR><BR>There are many better hotels in Cancun than the Cancun Palace... Like the Omni or the Gran Caribe...

Old May 9th, 2002, 03:48 AM
Lori

Yeah, but there are no other resorts in Cancun that allow you to make use of all 8 of their properties for free! Can't beat that, plus the free tours you get and the spa treatments! Cancun Palace is the way to go, and the beach is fabulous!

Old May 9th, 2002, 06:05 AM
Robert

Thanks for the replys.....we have decided on Moon Palace....and can't wait......thanks again<BR><BR>Robert

Old May 10th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Star

We stayed at the Beach Palace last year and I feel I need to clarify something: The beach is not bad....it is gorgeous - every bit as great as the Cancun Palace. Perhaps the poster meant the Moon Palace has a bad beach (not beautifully blue and full of seaweed).

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:55 AM
Kris

We are booked for Cancun Palace this fall. Stayed at Beach Palace last fall, and the beach was great when we were there. My sister and her husband are booked at the Moon Palace this fall and that is very nice, too. You can just take a txi to any of the other Palaces.

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:59 PM
smart

<BR> Message: Yeah, but there are no other resorts in Cancun that allow you to make use of all<BR> 8 of their properties for free! Can't beat that, plus the free tours you get and the spa<BR> treatments! Cancun Palace is the way to go, and the beach is fabulous!<BR><BR><BR>Not exactly true, the gran caribe allows you to use their three or four other properties...

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:27 AM
Cary Harlow

My wife and I stayed at The Moon Palace on our honeymoon just after it opened in 1997...it was the class of the island then and we're going back next year for a return trip. We can't wait...one question though, has the beach situation improved...they have an incredible pool area but the beach was not done yet. Anyone been there since who can respond?

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:49 PM
JKNYer

SO while we're discussing Cancun Palace, I'm staying there the last week in August, I just booked it 2 days ago through Liberty Travel and I had a few questions for you folks and anyone whose stayed there: <BR>1. How bad or annoying are the timeshare "sharks"? I am worried about having to dodge these events the whole time.<BR><BR>2. Is it easy to get from this Palace resort to the others? What is the best way to do this - does the Hotel have its own transport? <BR><BR>3. Is it good for couples looking to relax or is it more family oriented with kids all-over the place?<BR><BR>Hope these questions aren't too general.<BR>Thanks in Advance<BR><BR><BR>