CANCUN PALACE

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:09 AM
PATRICIA BONAGURO

CANCUN PALACE

HAS ANYONE STAYED AT THE CANCUN PALACE AND TAKEN THE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION. THANKS!!

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:30 AM
hello

I haven't been to the Cancun Palace yet but I am going in May and I have only heard wonderful things about it. The all-inclusive is the way to go (so i've been told.) When are you going? If it is after May i can tell you all about it.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:01 AM
Mary

We just spent Dec. 20-27th at Cancun Palace. I have only a few "negatives" and one is out of our control. Most of the days were very cloudy and so with the breeze off the ocean, they got slightly chilly, but that could be me. We still stayed on the beach and just covered with a towel till the sun came back out, when it did. The room was not impressive. Two double beds, one dresser with 2 drawers, a tv. Just nothing special, but it was clean and our maid was great! The view was so pretty (rm 738). We were close to the elevator but didn't really hear it. But the rooms must not be insulated well. We heard a lot of noise from ajioning rooms and upstairs too. That was annoying sometimes. The resort is beautiful, the beach and ocean too...clean also. The food was good to excellent. The entertainment was good to excellent also.
Overall, we had a wonderful time and would go back again.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:03 AM
Mary

Sorry I forgot to comment on the all-inclusive. We did use it and were very glad we did. Very convenient plus the food and service were very good.

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:13 AM
Larry

Patricia-
My wife and I spent Thanksgiving week at the Cancun Palace and we loved it! The all inclusive package is the way to go, because it gives you the option of visiting all of the Palace resorts and using the amenities at each one!Also, some AI packages at the Palace resorts include tours of Tulum, Isla Mujeres and other choices. The only negative thing we encountered was the inconsistancy of the food at the sit-down restaurant. The pool side buffett was always a good choice with a wide variety of selections.
Please e-mail me if you have any specific questions.

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:40 AM
Tabatha

Patricia, I also asked this question months back while booking our AI there this coming May, I have heard nothing but great things about the cancun palace. Especially about the beach, one of the nicest in cancun. I am also told not to miss a day trip to Isles Mujeres. Have fun!

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:45 AM
Mandy

You cannot go wrong staying AI at Cancun Palace, one of my favorites. The food is great, the pool area is great, the beach is great, the service is great. The rooms are nice and clean - but who spends alot of time in their room when in Mexico?