Oct./ Newark to Rome Cheap Fares?

Jul 4th, 2002, 09:27 PM
Sari

Oct./ Newark to Rome Cheap Fares?

Does anyone know of inexpensive airfare from Newark to Rome around the first week of Oct. All current websites are a little under $1000.

Jul 5th, 2002, 03:09 AM
Denise

don't know if your are locked into the first week of October or not but travelocity has a fare beginning 15 Oct for $436 plus taxes.

Jul 5th, 2002, 03:32 AM
Budget traveler

Check your dates with discountflights.com. For rock bottom fares, there is always priceline and hotwire. Biddingfortravel.com gives you lots of info on using these sites.

Jul 5th, 2002, 06:41 AM
Sari

I have tried Travelocity but will try again. Also, I will look at the other sites recommended.
Thanks!

Jul 5th, 2002, 06:51 AM
Sari

Cannot find $436. fare. I do see afare of $508. flying to Denmark first!

Jul 5th, 2002, 07:11 AM
Denise

I am using the "find me the best fare option" I typed in from newark to rome. I selected "my dates are flexible" and I came up with a bunch of fares. The cheapest was with Scandinavian SAS and the earliest travel is Oct 15th. There are a number of other fares in a similar range many of which do not begin until November but some begin in October.

Jul 5th, 2002, 07:14 AM
??

Sari,

Call a travel agent already! No one had an answer for your London question and not much help is going to be offered on this one either. Next I am sure you are going to ask for the best deal to Paris.

Jul 5th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Sari

Dear ??,

The responses to my query were most helpful to ME. Sorry you didn't find them acceptable! Obviously you are a travel agent.

Jul 5th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Mikey

Sari :
I thought you were recommending "travelteam" in your similar request for cheap fares?? to Europe.

Jul 6th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Sari

Mikey
I commented that Travelteam was a new website for me and I found it very informative. It offered a huge assortment of fares.