Search

Huttons or Americana Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2004, 12:48 PM
BFG
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huttons or Americana Hotel

My husband and I will be traveling to London, and are considering staying at the Huttons Hotel or the Americana Hotel. Have you stayed at either of them, or do you know anything about them? If not, is there a CLEAN hotel in London that you would recommend in the $100/night range?
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 01:15 PM

Is there a reason you've posted this question three times today? If someone has an answer, perhaps they will give it to you. Personally I've never heard of either hotel, so I can't answer, but there is no reason to keep posting the same question over and over.

I don't mean to offend you, just explaining that if everybody did multiple posts it would just make all the questions sink that much faster to the bottom of the list.
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 01:28 PM

Is this saying that they're both into whitewashes - i.e. Hutton, and the US over "war in eye-rark". Clean - no, no government is ever "CLEAN" and I'd avoid Hutton and American deals, so the answer is no!
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 10:49 AM
BFG
Original Poster

Patrick, sorry my message appeared three times. I wasn't sure it had gone through, and sent it again. I'll try to delete two of them.
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 12:00 PM

I've stayed recently at Huttons Hotel near Victoria Station. My single room was clean and the bathroom was satisfactory. The buffet "English" breakfast included in the room price was decent.
The room had a TV and telephone, and there was plenty of hot water & heat.
The room was small (as compared to say Motel 6/8 in the USA) but since I spent most of my non-sleeping time sightseeing, it was perfectly acceptable.
And the price was right !