Notices

Eurostar Train Seating Map

Jul 16th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Original Poster

Eurostar Train Seating Map

Does anyone have a link for a seating map on the Eurostar Trains? Thaly's has an excellent seat map on their site, and I was hoping that Eurostar offered a similar map, but I can not find one in a Internet Search.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM

I don't know offhand of an online seat map, but a caveat I always give to anyone riding standard (second) class: if you want a window seat, do *not* accept seats #22 or #52--they don't have a window, just the wall of the train (might also be the same for seat #32, I would be wary of any standard class seat assignment ending in 2).
I usually ride in first class and the seats there are fine overall. No bad seats that I can think of, although I don't particularly like to be right next to the doors at either end of the compartment.
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info - The seat I was given is Class 1 Coach 8 Seat 21.
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:41 AM

is smoking allowed on the Eurostar? or do they still have separate smoking cars?
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:15 AM

The smoking coach was phased out a few years ago. You're in 1st class, rocket? Why are you even writing--you're gonna have a great trip!

Can't see any seating plans per coach on their site. In fact their website subpages all seem to be munched right now . . .

Search this Thread