Anyone stayed at Hotel Lancaster--Paris?

Old Feb 6th, 1998, 11:29 AM
Anne Beer

Anyone stayed at Hotel Lancaster--Paris?

This was recommended by a travel agent. Any input?

Old Feb 9th, 1998, 07:09 PM
Bob

My wife and I spent five wonderful nights at the Lancaster this past Fall. It is a small, quaint, lovely hotel just off the Champs Elysees, near the Arch of Triumph. The room we occupied was actually a two room suite with a king bed. We used the Amex platinum card and received an upgrade with the program they have with the hotel. The staff was exptremely helpful in arranging tours, meals, shopping, etc. Breakfast buffet was quite good and part of the package. I would highly suggest it for your stay in Paris.

Old Mar 21st, 1998, 06:52 PM
Dennis Holland

Tres Cher, ie. very expensive! If money is no object go for it.

Old Mar 24th, 1998, 02:05 PM
Rita

My husband and I just celebrated our 20th anniversay in Paris in December. The trip was magnificent and part of the reason was the Hotel Lancaster and its staff. They were great. They have a web site (Hotel-Lancaster.fr) and I arranged lots of dinners, etc. in advance by e-mailing the concierge, Roderick Levajac ([email protected]). It's a small, beautiful hotel, close to several Metro stations, convenient to lots of sites and shopping. It's definitely where we will stay next time. Enjoy!

Old Jul 5th, 2002, 11:34 AM
topper

topping for AMartin

Not the most recent post, but it is one.

Old Jul 5th, 2002, 11:42 AM
AMartin

Thank you topper, I did see this. Probably as you suspected, I was hoping for something a little more recent.

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 10:14 AM
Sherri Kardell

The hotel Lancaster while expensive is the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Paris; or maybe anywhere else for that matter. You can view it on parisby.com under 4 star hotels;
Viva La France