Which Atlantis Room Do We Choose?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are traveling with our 2 year old to Atlantis and need help deciding on which type of room/tower to stay.

Should we stay in a suite at the Coral Towers or in two adjoing rooms at the Royal Towers?

Old Oct 9th, 2003, 04:55 AM

If cost is not an issue, the royal towers.Went in easter and rooms in royal towers are great, people in coral towers said their rooms were old and looked well worn.
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 04:07 AM

I would have to agree with DOCK. We stayed at the Atlantis for a wedding. the rooms in the middle tower I fail to remember the name of this tower - perhaps it is coral towers) above reception are good but only if you have an ocean view - the coral towers rooms to the right of the resort overlooking the pool area are tiny, oddly shaped and are in need of repair. I would opt for royal towers to ensure a good room.
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 04:36 AM

I agree that the Royal Towers are the nicest room, but Atlantis is notorious for screwing up room reservations. There is a GOOD chance they will NOT have adjoining rooms available. With a two year old, I wouldn't take the chance. I'd opt for the suite.
In general, Rooms are better in the Royal Towers, then Coral Towers, then the Beach Towers, which is quite old and in need of repairs.
Hope this helps!
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 03:40 PM

Definitely stay in the Royal Tower.
Why do you need two rooms with a 2-year-old? I'd upgrade to the Concierge level. It's a room with an extra seating area that you could set up an extra bed or crib. And you'd have lots of options for snacks and lighting eating included, which would be ideal for travelling with a toddler.