Middle Caicos-Blue Horizon Resort

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My husband and I are traveling to Middle Caicos in late June. We are staying at Blue Horizon Resort. Has anyone been? Do you have any travel tips? We understand there are no stores or restaurants on the island. I think we'll have a nice relaxing time, but we're nervous about the lack of "convenience". Any tips would be appreciated.
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 02:07 PM

We are considering booking the Blue Horizon Resort in March, and were wondering if you might give us a review of your stay. In particular, I'm curious about the resort itself and about how you got to the island. Thanks!
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 02:29 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Blue Horizon Resort? I am booked for a few nights in Feb after first going to provo and wanted to see what others thought of it particualrly due to lack of conveniences also. Thanks!
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 12:25 PM

If thecookies, longhornFan or kelbo ever went ahead with their planned trips to the Blue Horizon Resort on Middle Caicos, I'd love to read a review from them (or from anyone else who's visited there). The remoteness of Blue Horizons intrigues and scares me a bit as a vacation destination.
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 01:01 PM

Laby, I have never stayed there, but I've been to the beach it's on. Completely stunning, gorgeous, sorry i can't more than that.
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 01:04 PM

I have been to the beach there too, but again, have not stayed at the resort. I am sure you will have a great trip! The T & C is all about the beach
Old Dec 18th, 2005, 06:29 AM

Hi
We have been to Middle caicos and the guy that took us around the for the day, I remember him telling me that his wife cooks meals alot for the Blue Horizon guest. I hear that she opened a small restuarant near the airport on MC, the airport is up the street from the Blue Horizon.
You will love that island the people are so friendly and the Blue Horizon has the most amazing beach. Make sure you bring your snorkel gear
Hope this helps
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 08:26 AM

Thanks for the info on Middle Caicos and the Blue Horizon's beach. It definitely looks like a future trip destination.