Coyaba Resort

Old May 2nd, 2002, 01:45 PM
Howard

Coyaba Resort

Has anyone stayedcently at this resort. Any comments would be appreciated including average price for meals. breakfast and Dinner,also if you ate off site any suggestions and what can we expect to pay.
THANKS. Howard.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 02:55 PM
Toni

Hi,
I live here on the island and I believ eyour talking about Coral Gardens resort. Coyaba is the restaurant that is on property. it's a gret resort, very clean and on an amazing beach! Coyaba is also excellent. Right in front of the resort is a great snorkelling site.

Hope that helps

Old May 2nd, 2002, 03:56 PM
joan

Which island?

We stayed at the Coyaba on Grenada a couple of years ago...

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:12 PM
Daria

Coyaba Resort in Montego Bay? Looked into it last year. Sounds like a very special, small, elegant yet relaxed resort. Nice management, too. Only reason we didn't stay there is I heard their beach is not good for swimming. They havee a website and are also listed at Small Elegant Hotels (slh.com).

Old May 3rd, 2002, 03:15 AM
Tom

Coral Gardens and Coyaba restaurant are on Provo, Turks and Caicos.

Old May 4th, 2002, 03:17 PM
Kurt

The Coyaba east of MoBay is a wonderful, European-like resort. The rooms are gorgeous, the setting is serene and the smallness (55 rooms) makes it very intimate. Food is wonderful - about what you'd expect at a fine resort. The mgmt is excellent. The pool is right on the ocean - you won't want to swim in the ocean - but only because the pool is so nice. The owner (Kevin) is tops!