Whistler/Victoria hotels

Jan 11th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Helen

Whistler/Victoria hotels

Any recommendations for a suite in Whistler and a hotel in Victoria? I am going in April with my husband and 2 young children and intend to spend 5 nights in Whistler and two nights on Vancouver Island. Price around 200$ for the family/night. Many thanks.

Jan 11th, 2003, 05:38 PM
John Kostiuk

Try the Delta Hotel - located right in the village.

Feb 4th, 2003, 01:26 PM

In Victoria, you may want to try the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa. We haven't stayed there but have booked it for Spring break after reading some really positive reviews on it. Also there's a good rate on Expedia right now for this hotel.
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:22 PM
mrt

It may be a little more but the Wstin is the best or second best when the four season opens
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:19 AM
blpar

This is probably too late, but we stayed at the Whistler Club Intrawest last summer and loved it. Great location across from the Fairmont Chateau, huge suites, evening movies for families.

Mar 25th, 2003, 07:03 PM
gkb

Just got back from two nights at Chateau Whistler. This has got to be one of the very best resorts I have ever been to. We had a lovely room with fireplace on the Gold level and it was worth every penny. Too many ammenities to mention here! The resort is family friendly, restaurants wonderful, good entertainment, great spa, and a staff that is perfection.
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:19 PM

In Victoria, I always stay at and recomment the Royal Scot.