Reload this Page >

Question re: Auberge Bonaparte

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Jenny

Has anyone stayed at the Auberge Bonaparte in Old Montreal? What did you think of the hotel and its location? Thanks!

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 12:50 PM
dee

Jenny,<BR><BR>I just posted a short note under you other post about the Auberge Bonaparte you can read. We love it. Also, do a search of Auberge Bonaparte. There are a lot of postings on it.<BR>

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Mike

Stayed at the Auberge Bonaparte recently and really enjoyed it. The location is right in the old city, rooms are very large and the downstairs restaurant is superb. Be sure to make reservations if you decide to dine. Also have stayed at the Hotel Place d'armes recently and would choose the Bonaparte again by far - rooms are much larger and spacious. One thing to note, the views over the cathedral gardens are not all that great, however when in Montreal who stays inside?

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Neil

Mike,<BR><BR>What type of room did you have at H&ocirc;tel Place d'Armes, because we had the King Deluxe and it was extremely spacious? We also passed by the Auberge Bonaparte and found it very charming. Bonaparte is more of a bed and breakfast type hotel, while H&ocirc;tel Place d'Armes is more boutique-hotel style.

Old Oct 21st, 2002, 03:25 PM
Jenny

Thanks. I appreciate the help!