Hotels near Vancouver Airport

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 05:48 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for a reasonable hotel near the Vancouver airport........any suggestions?
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:54 PM

Holiday Inn Express? We stayed there once. They had 'internet specials' at that time. Free shuttle.
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 08:47 PM

If you are passing through, most of the hotels at the Vancouver airport offer stopover rates. For the winter season they start around $79.00/nite and go up from there. Some offer free parking and some like the Holiday Inn Express offer complimentary continental breakfast.
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 05:09 AM

I tried to post this yesterday, but the site seemed to barf up my response and it never reached its destination! <BR> There are, as the above poster mentioned, a number of hotels adjacent to the airport, in Richmond. They're the usual chains; they're all pretty similar and they offer a free shuttle to the airport terminals. I'd just hop around their various websites and see who gives you the best deal.
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 04:20 PM

Not sure your price range but the Fairmont Hotel in the airport is just beautiful. My brother stayed there on a stop over and I just loved the room they stayed in. Plus, they were able to check in earlier. Otherwise, the Delta Inn isn't bad. There are a lot of shuttles from the airport to the hotels so you don't need to worry about driving or transit.
Old Feb 8th, 2003, 04:15 PM

I have stayed at most of them. My favourite is the combination Park Plaza/Ramada Plaza. It used to be a Delta Resort and Conference Centre. It is large, great recreation choices- pool, tennis courts, etc. and the staff was always wonderful. Usually could get good rates there from either hotel. Styed at the Holiday Inn Express- complimentary breakfast, styed at the Coast Hotel Airport-not great but at least it's on the Vancouver side of the bridge if you want to go downtown, the Sheraton 4 Points is near restaurants and shopping,the Marriott is also well-located. There are a few more located near the Ramada/Park. Check vancouver.com.