- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- free fresh-baked cookies in the evening
- no pool
- no restaurant on-site
- front desk isn't staffed 24 hours
Check Rates from our Partners
Stratford Suites Review
Ten minutes from downtown, this newer hotel offers spacious apartment-style suites with full kitchens, one or two bedrooms, and modern style and amenities, including granite counters and 50-inch flat-screen TVs. It's convenient to the airport and Fairchild Air Force Base, and also an affordable lodging alternative for guests attending concerts at the nearby Northern Quest Resort. Some suites are set up with offices, complete with computer, printer, and fax machine. Suites are all on ground level and some are ADA-compliant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more