- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Trump International Hotel and Towers
At a Glance
- fine service
- stellar views
- discerning treatment
Check Rates from our Partners
Trump International Hotel and Towers Review
This iconic New York property with incomparable views of Central Park has interior design and decor—much conceived with the help of the Donald's equally famous daughter, Ivanka—in line with the rest of the hotel's stellar standards for personalized service and attention to detail. The inconspicuous lobby immediately introduces you to the hotel's fine service, which continues throughout your stay with personal assistant and concierge services. The building, a black skyscraper jutting high above Columbus Circle, presents unobstructed views of Central Park from floor-to-ceiling windows. Corner suites have some of the most compelling urban views in the world. Rooms and suites resemble mini-apartments, with 51-inch flat-screen TVs and Sub-Zero fridges. Personalized stationery and business cards are provided on request. The restaurant, Jean Georges, is one of the city's finest, and for a price a Jean Georges sous-chef will prepare a meal right in your kitchenette.
- Address: 1 Central Park W, between W. 59th and W. 60th Sts. Upper West Side, New York, NY 10023 | Map It
- Phone: 212/299-1000; 888/448–7867
- Website: www.trumphotelcollection.com
- Subway: 1, A, B, C, D to 59th St./Columbus Circle.
- Location: Upper West Side
- 33 rooms, 143 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
A friend and I will be taking the metro north into NYC Jan 2014 on a Sat. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more