- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Trump International Hotel and Towers
At a Glance
- fine service
- stellar views
- discerning treatment
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Trump International Hotel and Towers Review
This iconic New York property with incomparable views of Central Park has interior design and decor—much conceived with the help of the Donald's equally famous daughter, Ivanka—in line with the rest of the hotel's stellar standards for personalized service and attention to detail. The inconspicuous lobby immediately introduces you to the hotel's fine service, which continues throughout your stay with personal assistant and concierge services. The building, a black skyscraper jutting high above Columbus Circle, presents unobstructed views of Central Park from floor-to-ceiling windows. Corner suites have some of the most compelling urban views in the world. Rooms and suites resemble mini-apartments, with 51-inch flat-screen TVs and Sub-Zero fridges. Personalized stationery and business cards are provided on request. The restaurant, Jean Georges, is one of the city's finest, and for a price a Jean Georges sous-chef will prepare a meal right in your kitchenette.
- Address: 1 Central Park W, between W. 59th and W. 60th Sts., Upper West Side, New York, NY, 10023 | Map It
- Phone: 212/299-1000; 888/448-7867
- Website: www.trumpintl.com
- Subway: 1, A, B, C, D to 59th St./Columbus Circle.
- Location: Upper West Side
- 33 rooms, 143 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $179 -- NYC: Weekends at Times Square Hotel, 40% Off The Milford NYC
- $175-$199 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $20.95 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
I'm flying into JFK on May 24 to spend Memorial Day weekend playing tourist with my sister. Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more