- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Trump International Hotel and Towers
At a Glance
- fine service
- stellar views
- discerning treatment
Check Rates from our Partners
Trump International Hotel and Towers Review
This iconic New York property's incomparable views of Central Park has interior design and decor to match, conceived with the help of the Donald's daughter, Ivanka. The inconspicuous lobby immediately introduces you to the hotel's stellar service, which continues throughout your stay with personal assistant and concierge services. The building, a black skyscraper jutting high above Columbus Circle, presents unobstructed views of Central Park from floor-to-ceiling windows. Corner suites have some of the most compelling urban views in the world. Rooms and suites resemble mini-apartments, with 51-inch flat-screen TVs and Sub-Zero fridges. Personalized stationery and business cards are provided on request. The restaurant, Jean Georges, is one of the city's finest, and for a price a Jean Georges sous-chef will prepare a meal right in your kitchenette.
- Address: 1 Central Park W, between W. 59th and W. 60th Sts. Upper West Side, New York, NY 10023 | Map It
- Phone: 212/299-1000; 888/448–7867
- Website: www.trumphotelcollection.com
- Subway: 1, A, B, C, D to 59th St./Columbus Circle.
- Location: Upper West Side
- 33 rooms, 143 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
I'm currently in NYC and I just got the best transportation deal.I got a tour of NYC with a personal driver for a very inexpensive price.The driver was very knowledgeable and polite.If you are interested Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more