New Orleans is a vibrant, bursting-at-the-seams melting pot of a city that famously inspires indulgence. This is the place to eat, drink, listen to jazz or R&B, take part in a parade, and immerse yourself in the atmosphere. Whether you come for Mardi Gras or the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival or any other reason, a visit to this unique destination is never the same trip twice, but always memorable. Sugar-dusted beignets are a must, cocktail hour is anytime you want it, and the street musicians will have you dancing on the sidewalk.
- Food Seafood, cutting-edge cuisine, and Creole and Cajun specialties.
- Music You'll hear brass bands and funk rhythms in the street and in the clubs.
- History Frenchmen, Spaniards, Africans, and others forged the city’s culture.
- French Quarter Elegant streets have everything from antiques to Bourbon Street raunch.
- Garden District A stroll here takes in centuries-old oaks and historic mansions.
- The Vibe More northern Caribbean than Southern U.S., NOLA lives like no other city.