- Ski at Mont-Tremblant Heading 150 km (90 miles) north of Montréal takes you to some of the best skiing east of the Rockies, as well as fine hotels and restaurants, a lively ski village, and great golf courses.
- Take a driving tour of Eastern Township wineries The vineyards here resemble those in the Niagara Region and Okanagan Valley.
- Visit Abbaye St-Benoit-du-Lac The Benedictine monks built this splendid church—with its fairy-tale castle bell tower—on the shores of Lake Memphrémagog.
- Spend a night among wolves in Parc Omega Go with an experienced guide to explore the lives of these great predators in their natural habitat—the magnificent Outaouais region.
- Go leaf peeping … anywhere From mid-September through mid-October the entire Laurentians, Eastern Townships, and Outaouais are ablaze with spectacular fall foliage.
Need trip ideas? Get inspired by our curated collections of the world's best destinations.More