- Ski at Mont-Tremblant Heading 150 km (90 miles) north of Montréal takes you to some of the best skiing east of the Rockies, as well as fine hotels and restaurants, a lively ski village, and great golf courses.
- Take a driving tour of Eastern Township wineries The vineyards here resemble those in the Niagara Region and Okanagan Valley.
- Visit Abbaye St-Benoit-du-Lac The Benedictine monks built this splendid church—with its fairy-tale castle bell tower—on the shores of Lake Memphrémagog.
- Spend a night among wolves in Parc Omega Go with an experienced guide to explore the lives of these great predators in their natural habitat—the magnificent Outaouais region.
- Go leaf peeping … anywhere From mid-September through mid-October the entire Laurentians, Eastern Townships, and Outaouais are ablaze with spectacular fall foliage.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More