- Feast on local seafood and fresh mezes Enjoy a relaxing meal at one of the many seafood restaurants.
- Swim, windsurf, and scuba dive Some of the brightest and bluest waters in the Aegean region surround the sophisticated coastal towns of Çeşme and Bodrum.
- Take a Blue Cruise A gulet, or wooden boat, is the perfect vehicle for exploring the Aegean coast, visiting secluded coves sprinkled along pristine clear waters.
- Visit Ephesus For a glimpse into the Hellenistic, Roman, and Byzantine periods, take a walk through the ruins of Ephesus, lined with the remains of temples, houses, shops, and the famed Library of Celsus.
- Wander through Şirince This picturesque winemaking village is surrounded by lovely restored houses; the hills are great for hiking.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More