- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Waldhaus Flims Mountain Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- abundance of dining options
- beautiful location
- indoor/outdoor spa
- free hotel bus service to the slopes and town
- resort's sporty casual dress code may not be for everyone
Waldhaus Flims Mountain Resort & Spa Review
Scattered around extensive, wooded grounds, the various buildings of this spa center are connected by walkways and tunnels—for gracious, old-fashioned comfort, choose the main building; for elegant rooms in a rustic style, try the Belmont; and for less expensive, four-star comfort, opt for the Villa Silvana. The resort's six restaurants, children's restaurant, and its kids' club are located in a pavilion where Europe's golden age is still alive and well. The restaurant complex includes Ristorante Pomodoro, an Italian spot with homemade ravioli and gnocchi and paper-thin pizzas with fresh local produce. Barbecues are held on the large terrace in summer. Upgrading your stay to half board gives you a "dine around" option at any of the resort restaurants.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
Will the Eurail Global Pass the only pass I need to travel in Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime ... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more