- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Waldhaus Flims Mountain Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- abundance of dining options
- beautiful location
- indoor/outdoor spa
- free hotel bus service to the slopes and town
- resort's sporty casual dress code may not be for everyone
Check Rates from our Partners
Waldhaus Flims Mountain Resort & Spa Review
Scattered around extensive, wooded grounds, the various buildings of this spa center are connected by walkways and tunnels—for gracious, old-fashioned comfort, choose the main building; for elegant rooms in a rustic style, try the Belmont; and for less expensive, four-star comfort, opt for the Villa Silvana. The resort's six restaurants, children's restaurant, and its kids' club are located in a pavilion where Europe's golden age is still alive and well. The restaurant complex includes Ristorante Pomodoro, an Italian spot with homemade ravioli and gnocchi and paper-thin pizzas with fresh local produce. Barbecues are held on the large terrace in summer. Upgrading your stay to half board gives you a "dine around" option at any of the resort restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more