- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- friendly reception area
- more expensive rooms are exceptionally spacious
- tiny elevator
- cheaper rooms have tight bathrooms
- if you're driving, pay parking will add a tidy slice to costs
Check Rates from our Partners
Indonesian wood, warm terra-cotta, intense pastel greens and blues, and exotic flowers reflect the Gangsted family's ties to Bali in this friendly, low-cost hotel. On a Left Bank shopping street, it occupies the top floors of an office building. Flexible sleeping configurations include budget rooms with a bunk bed and shower, expansive apartments sleeping six, and everything in between. Most guest rooms have balconies with views, about half are air-conditioned, and all come with movies and free Wi-Fi. There's no breakfast room, so breakfast is delivered to your door.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
My wife and I are planning a 14 day trip next August and could use your help. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime ... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more