- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Four Squares Apartments
At a Glance
- spacious, modern accommodations
- full kitchens
- lack of on-site service staff
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Squares Apartments Review
This outfit offers a good variety of serviced apartments ranging from studios to spacious two-bedrooms, all with modern furnishings, Wi-Fi, and full kitchens—and all for about half of what you typically pay at a hotel. Apartments are available in many neighborhoods around town and most are in the center; they have a particularly good selection of places near Patriarch's Ponds. The agency is one of a handful in the city that specializes in accommodations for foreigners who come on short- or medium-term business and they have helpful staff who speak fluent English. They aren't available 24 hours, though, so don't lose your keys.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more