- See the spectacle of Red Square at Night The heart of Russia is transformed at night by the glowing red stars atop the Kremlin towers and the lit-up fairy-tale onion domes of St. Basil's Cathedral.
- Choose from Chekhov to Tchaikovsky Tapping into the thriving arts scene in Moscow is easy; fitting in your many options—a play at the Moscow Art Theater, opera or ballet at the Bolshoi, or art at the Tretyakov Gallery—is the hard part.
- Find the Hidden City If you can conquer your fear of getting lost, wandering through the intricate side streets can be a rewarding experience. You may accidentally bump into architectural wonders, like the Melnikov House, hidden away on pereulok Krivoarbatsky, or find a quiet square or park you can call your own.
- Eat well Whether sharing drinks and zakuski (appetizers) with friends, grabbing a blin (thin pancake) on the run, or sitting down to a bowl of borscht and pelmeni (meat dumplings), dining in Moscow is a heart-warming experience.
- Get fashionable Moscow offers more for shoppers than just stacking dolls and Soviet-era souvenirs. Russian designers are making a name for themselves, and the boutiques around the city carry many original designs.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More