Moscow Sights

We’ve compiled the best of the best in Moscow - browse our top choices for the top things to see during your stay.

Browse Sights

View All 128

(128 out of 128 results)

Fodor's Choice


View All 128

Kremlin/ Red Square 31

Kitai Gorod 22

Ulitsa Bolshaya Nikitskaya 16

Arbat 14

Kropotkinsky District 12

Ulitsa Tverskaya 11

Zamoskvoreche 10

Southern Outskirts 5

Eastern Outskirts 4

Western Outskirts 2

Northern Outskirts 1

Show More +

View All 128

Arts/ Performance Venue 5

Building/ Architectural Site 10

Castle/ Palace/ Chateau 5

Cemetery 1

Educational Institution 1

Garden/ Arboretum 1

Government Building 2

Hotel–Sight 2

House/ Mansion/ Villa 8

Library/ Archive 1

Memorial/ Monument/ Tomb 3

Military Site 2

Museum/ Gallery 39

Neighborhood/ Street 3

Park (National/ State/ Provincial) 1

Park/ Playground 4

Plaza/ Square/ Piazza 7

Public Art (Mural/ Sculpture/ Statue) 4

Religious Building/ Site/ Shrine 31

Store/ Shop/ Mall 3

Show More +
Best For

View All 12

Family 3

Moscow Sights

Showing 128 out of 128 Results

Filter Results
Clear All Filters

Sort By:

  • Alphabetical
  • Fodor's Choice

Alexander Garden

  • Garden/Arboretum

Laid out in the 19th century by the Russian architect Osip Bove, this garden named after Alexander I stretches along the northwest wall...

Amusement Palace

  • Castle/Palace/Chateau

Behind the State Kremlin Palace stands this smaller palace used by boyarin (nobleman) Alexei in the 17th century as a venue for theatrical...

Andrei Bely Apartment Museum

  • Museum/Gallery

On display are artifacts from the life of the writer Andrei Bely (1880–1934), considered to be one of the great Russian Symbolists—he's...

Andronikov Monastery of the Saviour

  • Religious Building/Site/Shrine

A stroll inside the heavy stone fortifications of this monastery, founded in 1360 by Metropolitan Alexei and named in honor of its first...

Annunciation Cathedral

  • Religious Building/Site/Shrine

This remarkable monument of Russian architecture, linking three centuries of art and religion, was the private chapel of the royal family.

Arkhangelskoye Estate Museum

  • House/Mansion/Villa

This striking assemblage was begun at the end of the 18th century for Prince Golitsyn by the French architect Chevalier de Huerne. In...

Armory Chamber

  • Castle/Palace/Chateau

The oldest and richest museum in the Kremlin was founded in 1806 as the Imperial Court Museum, which was created out of three royal treasuries...


  • Building/Architectural Site

Commissioned in 1701 by Peter the Great, the weapons arsenal was partially destroyed by the fire that greeted Napoléon as he stormed...

Assumption Cathedral

  • Religious Building/Site/Shrine

This dominating structure is one of the oldest edifices of the Kremlin, built in 1475–79 by the Italian architect Aristotle Fiorovanti,...

Bely Dom

  • Government Building

This large, white, modern building perched along the riverbank is the headquarters of the Russian government and the prime minister.


Book A Trip



  • CARS