- Galleria degli Uffizi Italian Renaissance art doesn't get much better than this vast collection bequeathed to the city by the last Medici, Anna Maria Luisa.
- Brunelleschi’s Dome His work of engineering genius is the city's undisputed centerpiece.
- Michelangelo's David One look and you'll know why this is one of the Western world's most famous sculptures.
- The view from Piazzale Michelangelo From this perch the city is laid out before you. The colors at sunset heighten the experience.
- Piazza Santa Croce After you've had your fill of Renaissance masterpieces, hang out here and watch the world go by.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More