- Following Martin Luther Trace the path of the ultimate medieval rebel in Wittenberg, Erfurt, Eisenach, and the Wartburg, and gain valuable insight into the mind and culture of a person whose ideas helped change the world.
- Frauenkirche in Dresden Rising like a majestic baroque phoenix, the church is a worthy symbol of a city destroyed and rebuilt from its ashes.
- Görlitz Balanced on the border between Germany and Poland, this architectural gem is relatively undiscovered; you'll feel as if you have the whole town to yourself.
- Weimar The history of Germany seems to revolve around this small town, whose past residents are a veritable who's who of the last 400 years, including Goethe, Schiller, Bach, Liszt, and Gropius.
- Wine tasting in the Salle-Unstrut The castle-topped, rolling hills covered in terraced vineyards are perfect for biking, hiking, and horseback riding.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More