- Sip your way through Burgundy vineyards They are among the world's best, so take the time to stroll through Clos de Vougeot and really get a feel for the "terroir."
- Discover Dijon One of France's prettiest cities, with colorful banners and polished storefronts along narrow medieval streets, Dijon is perpetually being dolled up for a street fair.
- Relish the Romanesque Burgundy is home to a knee-weakening concentration of Romanesque churches, and Vézelay's Basilique has the region's greatest 12th-century sculptures.
- Get your viticultural and cultural fix in Beaune The "Capital of Caves" is famed for its wine caves and its 15th-century Flemish-style hospices.
- Be inspired by Cluny, "Light of the World" Erstwhile center of a vast Christian empire and today a ruin, the sheer volume of this Romanesque abbey still impresses.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More