- Sense the enchantment Feel like a storybook character strolling through Český Krumlov.
- Loop around the streets Get lost among the tiny streets of Tábor.
- Take the bike lane to lunch Bike around and eat the fresh carp caught from the fishponds of Třeboň.
- Go for baroque Experience rustic baroque with a visit to the 19th-century living-museum village of Holašovice.
- Sip the suds Drink the local brew in České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, or Třeboň.
Want to stay at the finest properties when you travel? Check out our annual list of the 100 best hotels in the world.More