I would like to build a plantation style home. Before I do, I would like to tour several of them. Where in the south has the most homes close together? Where would you recommend I go to see them?
Where in the south for plantations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 6 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Monterey and Napa
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 11 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 14 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 15 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 16 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please