We will be in Telluride for 2 nights in August. I'm debating whether to stay at the Hotel Madeline in the Mountain Village or to stay in town. We can get a great deal at the Madeline, but the parking is expensive and a pain in the neck. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in town for less than $200 per night? I've been to Telluride before, but it's been many years and I've never been up to the Mountain Village area. Any opinions are welcome!
Telluride, CO lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 4 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 5 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 6 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days