We will be in Telluride for 2 nights in August. I'm debating whether to stay at the Hotel Madeline in the Mountain Village or to stay in town. We can get a great deal at the Madeline, but the parking is expensive and a pain in the neck. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in town for less than $200 per night? I've been to Telluride before, but it's been many years and I've never been up to the Mountain Village area. Any opinions are welcome!
Telluride, CO lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 2 san diego or nearby area
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Moving to CT
- 9 LA for a day and a half
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 Texas
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 19 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 20 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 21 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA