My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?