My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 New England Skiing
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 14 What's new on Maui?
- 15 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Oregon Road Trip
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?