My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii