My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 East Coast in December
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Florida St George's Island
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 Weekend in NYC
- 22 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 23 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!