My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 must see and do's in Maui?
- 2 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 3 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 4 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 7 New York City - apartment locations
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 11 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 12 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 13 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 14 Girls' Getaway
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Car Rental in Sedona
- 17 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 new york subway help please
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 24 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 25 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states