My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 USA trip
- 5 Air Connections on Maui
- 6 camaro hire in waikiki
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 9 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Timeshare Nightmares
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 How to dress in Vegas
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please