My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 5 Small group dining in Napa area
- 6 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 7 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 8 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 9 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 10 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 11 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 12 Maui - Haleakala
- 13 Hawaii is still Hell
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Las Vegas in March
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Montana- what are must see places?
- 18 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 19 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 20 Sea world San Diego
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 25 zion, Bryce,grand canyon