My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 9 Philadelphia
- 10 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome