My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn