My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 2 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 US Southwest
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 6 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 9 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 10 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 13 Seattle Visit April
- 14 Grand Teton in October
- 15 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 19 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 20 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 21 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 22 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 25 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?