My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC IN AUGUST
- 2 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 culpepper
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Will have five days in Savannah
- 13 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 14 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 20 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 moving to florida
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?