My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Texas
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 13 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Moving to CT
- 18 Hotels Philly
- 19 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 24 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 25 LA for a day and a half