My husband and I and sister in law are going to see our son who lives in Seattle. He is attending school at North Seattle Community College. We will arrive early on the morning of August 16 and depart on August 23. We want to spend a couple of days in Vancouver and the rest of the time in Seattle. I would like to know in both Seattle and Vancouver the best areas to stay. I have used Priceline in the past with good outcomes, but don't know which areas to bid in. We have also stayed in B&B's in the past and have enjoyed that experience as well. I would like to go whale watching if that is possible in either Seattle or Vancouver. My husband loves anything historical. We will be renting a car. My husband will celebrate his 60's birthday while we are gone, so we are all in out later 50's, but active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California