I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 pa to az
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 25 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life