I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 9 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 17 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn