I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 Alaska railroad?
- 6 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Calgary to Banff
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 culpepper
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question