I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Alaska
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings