I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Must Eats
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 17 Florida St George's Island
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Union Square area restaurant
- 20 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???