I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 24 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 25 charlotte