I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 11 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 12 Barrow Alaska
- 13 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 16 Park City Utah
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Maine in latter half of September
- 19 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 20 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?