I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 2 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 11 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 12 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 San Diego Little Italy
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants