I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 2 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 3 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 4 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 9 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 10 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 11 Moving out of states from Florida
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 14 family road trip
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 19 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 20 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 23 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 24 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 25 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!