My boyfriend and I both live in Florida, and would like a new vacation than the typical beach and fun-in-the-sun getaway. Our birthdays are in January, so I was thinking about going on a vacation someplace we could see snow. Neither of us ski or snowboard, but would be interested in learning. I'm a bit of a homebody and really like to relax on vacation, so anywhere we go would have to offer a variety of activities- winter sports, spa, great dining, and a decent room (in case we want to hole up for a day or so). Any suggestions? I was thinking Philadelphia, Vermont, Colorado and Wyoming; but am not really sure what there is to do other than ski all day. Another interest of mine is New York, but again, I'm not really sure where to start. Please help!
Romantic Winter Vacations for Two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 9 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 15 charleston during Christmas Week
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed