My boyfriend and I both live in Florida, and would like a new vacation than the typical beach and fun-in-the-sun getaway. Our birthdays are in January, so I was thinking about going on a vacation someplace we could see snow. Neither of us ski or snowboard, but would be interested in learning. I'm a bit of a homebody and really like to relax on vacation, so anywhere we go would have to offer a variety of activities- winter sports, spa, great dining, and a decent room (in case we want to hole up for a day or so). Any suggestions? I was thinking Philadelphia, Vermont, Colorado and Wyoming; but am not really sure what there is to do other than ski all day. Another interest of mine is New York, but again, I'm not really sure where to start. Please help!
Romantic Winter Vacations for Two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California in February
- 2 Universal Orlando
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 5 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 6 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 7 California
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 11 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 14 Cross Country RV Trip
- 15 Florida or caribbean
- 16 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 22 New England September
- 23 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 24 Active Vacation
- 25 Required snow tires & rental cars?