My boyfriend and I both live in Florida, and would like a new vacation than the typical beach and fun-in-the-sun getaway. Our birthdays are in January, so I was thinking about going on a vacation someplace we could see snow. Neither of us ski or snowboard, but would be interested in learning. I'm a bit of a homebody and really like to relax on vacation, so anywhere we go would have to offer a variety of activities- winter sports, spa, great dining, and a decent room (in case we want to hole up for a day or so). Any suggestions? I was thinking Philadelphia, Vermont, Colorado and Wyoming; but am not really sure what there is to do other than ski all day. Another interest of mine is New York, but again, I'm not really sure where to start. Please help!
Romantic Winter Vacations for Two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii