Hello, I'll be in New York City for a week in December and would like to go to a museum to find out more about the history of the city. I've already been to Ellis Island which I enjoyed. What would be the best museum to go to to explore New York City's history? Thank you very much.
New York City Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pub with food in Seattle
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 7 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 May visit to Denali
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 25 Philly