Hello, I'll be in New York City for a week in December and would like to go to a museum to find out more about the history of the city. I've already been to Ellis Island which I enjoyed. What would be the best museum to go to to explore New York City's history? Thank you very much.
New York City Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 2 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 3 Drive along the Columbia River
- 4 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 5 Wine Country Picnic
- 6 10 day trip to California
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 9 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 10 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 11 Boston/Fenway park
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 14 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 15 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 16 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 23 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 24 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 25 Sacramento GTG