Hello, I'll be in New York City for a week in December and would like to go to a museum to find out more about the history of the city. I've already been to Ellis Island which I enjoyed. What would be the best museum to go to to explore New York City's history? Thank you very much.
New York City Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 4 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 East Coast Road Trip
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Pirateland SC
- 15 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 16 San Diego with Kids
- 17 Metro Card Options
- 18 Maui itinerary
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 getting around DC
- 22 California
- 23 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 24 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 25 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta