Hello, I'll be in New York City for a week in December and would like to go to a museum to find out more about the history of the city. I've already been to Ellis Island which I enjoyed. What would be the best museum to go to to explore New York City's history? Thank you very much.
New York City Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 2 searching for urban master planned community
- 3 Deep South sept 2015
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 New England September
- 7 Hawaii Group Travel
- 8 Austin Food Trucks
- 9 New York To Ashville NC
- 10 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Fmpden, are you there?
- 13 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 14 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 15 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 16 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 17 Charleston Islands
- 18 Family Spring Break 2015
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 Mother Daughter Trip
- 22 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 23 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 24 Best VoIP headset?
- 25 Family lodging in/near Moab?