I am looking for some guidance on where to get seats in Madison Square Garden for New Yorks Knicks v Dallas Mavericks game in February. I am addled at the moment!
I have never been to MSG and do not want to spend more than $250 each on the tickets.
The best seats so far appear to me to be either section 110 (row 17 seat 1& 2) for $167 or section 225 row 3 for $151. Other options that look quite good to me are section 8 (row 17 seat 15&16), section 2 (row 10, seat 1&2) or section 1 (row 14, seat 1&2) – prices range for these from $198 - $223.
We both like to watch basketball but would not be huge fans that need a close up courtside seat! However, we are travelling from Ireland and are unlikely to be in NY for a basketball game any time soon. As a result, we would like decent enough seats….but without breaking the bank. I would rather spend a bit extra if it made a big difference to the quality (prices I have above range from $151 - $223).
Any advice on seats would be much appreciated – I am finding it very hard to tell which to go for!
Madison Square Garden - Advice on where to sit for Knicks game please!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 2 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 5 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 6 Cape Cod trip report
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 13 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 16 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 17 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 18 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 19 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 20 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 21 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 22 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 23 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 24 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 25 Seafood