I am looking for some guidance on where to get seats in Madison Square Garden for New Yorks Knicks v Dallas Mavericks game in February. I am addled at the moment!
I have never been to MSG and do not want to spend more than $250 each on the tickets.
The best seats so far appear to me to be either section 110 (row 17 seat 1& 2) for $167 or section 225 row 3 for $151. Other options that look quite good to me are section 8 (row 17 seat 15&16), section 2 (row 10, seat 1&2) or section 1 (row 14, seat 1&2) – prices range for these from $198 - $223.
We both like to watch basketball but would not be huge fans that need a close up courtside seat! However, we are travelling from Ireland and are unlikely to be in NY for a basketball game any time soon. As a result, we would like decent enough seats….but without breaking the bank. I would rather spend a bit extra if it made a big difference to the quality (prices I have above range from $151 - $223).
Any advice on seats would be much appreciated – I am finding it very hard to tell which to go for!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 4 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 7 Road trip
- 8 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 9 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 10 Getting married to a French man
- 11 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 12 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 13 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 14 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 15 Staying outside DC
- 16 Phantom Ranch and....
- 17 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 18 Where to visit
- 19 A Few Days in Asheville
- 20 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 21 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 22 Great OR beach house locations?
- 23 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 New York in December
Madison Square Garden - Advice on where to sit for Knicks game please!!