I am looking for some guidance on where to get seats in Madison Square Garden for New Yorks Knicks v Dallas Mavericks game in February. I am addled at the moment!
I have never been to MSG and do not want to spend more than $250 each on the tickets.
The best seats so far appear to me to be either section 110 (row 17 seat 1& 2) for $167 or section 225 row 3 for $151. Other options that look quite good to me are section 8 (row 17 seat 15&16), section 2 (row 10, seat 1&2) or section 1 (row 14, seat 1&2) – prices range for these from $198 - $223.
We both like to watch basketball but would not be huge fans that need a close up courtside seat! However, we are travelling from Ireland and are unlikely to be in NY for a basketball game any time soon. As a result, we would like decent enough seats….but without breaking the bank. I would rather spend a bit extra if it made a big difference to the quality (prices I have above range from $151 - $223).
Any advice on seats would be much appreciated – I am finding it very hard to tell which to go for!
Madison Square Garden - Advice on where to sit for Knicks game please!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 New York City in April
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 12 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 13 Baytown, Texas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Moving from VA to CT
- 16 New Orleans pictures
- 17 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 18 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 19 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 22 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?