We are coming into Penn Station and want to stay nearby. Thinking about the Hampton Inn on W. 31st. Anyone have an opinion on that one or any suggestions for another?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 2 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 9 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 10 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 Short Oregon Trip
- 14 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 15 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 How much time in Badlands?
- 25 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults