New York Liberty

May 16th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Original Poster

New York Liberty

Taking a trip to the city and I was thinking about hitting up a New York Liberty game... Wanted to hear some feedback about what people think... Is it worth it/would the girlfriend like it.
May 21st, 2008, 09:41 AM

If your girl is into sports, she will probably love it, and love that you thought of it on your own. Plus those games are pretty cool to go see, almost on the NBA level as far as level of excitement... plus I can't stand the NBA anyway... theyre all so flashy nowadays
May 27th, 2008, 09:11 AM

I just got tickets to the outdoor classic in NY for July. They are playing the Indiana Fever at Arthur Ashe stadium which is a huge deal because itíll be the first regular season pro basketball outdoor game ever. Iíve never seen a wnba game yet either so this should be a pretty amazing first one to go to. Not sure if anyone will be in the NY area then, but hereí the info about the game: http://www.wnba.com/liberty/news/out...ssic_2008.html
May 29th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Original Poster

This sounds awesome, I wish it was coinciding with my city trip. Does anyone know if the WNBA plans to do more of these types of outdoor games in different cities? Would definitely be something I would look in to.
Jun 26th, 2008, 11:15 AM

I'm not sure yet but I am definitely going to this game, if you want some more info check out this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_3IQ6aN3k
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:50 AM

Alright I ended up going to the game and loved it! It makes me want to watch the WNBA from now on because of how well everyone played and how nice they set the stadium up, didn't even look like tennis!