Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 6 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 7 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 8 Newport Restaurants
- 9 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 10 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 17 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Diego with Kids