Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work