Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California self drive trip
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~