Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area