Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 los angeles restaurants
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?