Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 7 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 15 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 16 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 25 Best route home from page, az to ny?