Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Minneapolis Parking
- 5 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 9 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 10 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?