Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 14 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 A day in Dallas
- 17 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 22 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 23 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!