Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding