Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 2 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 8 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 9 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 10 San Diego with Kids
- 11 Getting around the Big Island
- 12 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 13 best of yellowstone
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 New York Yankee Station
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Atlanta to Denver Straight through