Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Wine Country Picnic
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 Road trip through the south
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 17 Getting around Las Vegas
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving