Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!