Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Central Coast-California
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 Moving to CT
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 22 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado