Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?