Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 2 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 3 Restaurants Chicago June
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 6 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 7 tip for valet parking
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 California: Getty museum
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Seattle - newby questions
- 12 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 13 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 18 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 19 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 24 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old