Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 2 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 3 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 4 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 5 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 11 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 17 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 18 Is the New York subway safe?
- 19 Skiing New Mexico
- 20 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 25 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?