Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 5 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 Orlando in February
- 8 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 9 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 10 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 11 middlebury vt snow
- 12 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Orlando hotels
- 18 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 19 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 20 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 21 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 22 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 23 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 24 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15