Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 5 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Charlotte restaurant help
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Itinerary opinions
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Alaska railroad?
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 21 culpepper
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?