Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California San Diego area lodging
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 21 from Moab to Bryce
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area