Looking to do a Florida beach vacation and open to all areas of state. While we would liove all inclusive or a resort that at least includes breakfast and has lots of options for other meals, all will be considered. We prefer not to do a house rental unless the house is affiliated w a resort where we can enjpy amenities, Or an oceanfront house with at least 4 bedrooms to be considered. We are traveling 5 adults and 2 four year olds. We do not want to do Disney yet. Looking to pick a resort with fun activiites for kids besides just beach and pool. Good food and service a must. Upscale accomodations a bonus.
Help me plan a luxury, Fkorida family vacation - resort or villa rental affiliated w resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 6 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 7 San Diego with Kids
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 13 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 14 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 15 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 16 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 17 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 18 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 19 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 20 Getting around the Big Island
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 best of yellowstone
- 23 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 24 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.