My husband and I are traveling with another couple to Hartford the first of October for the Marathon. The marathon is on Saturday and we are arriving on Friday. My first questions is how long to stay in Hartford? We will be staying downtown and enjoy walking and enjoying new cities. We also like history. We will definetely stay through Saturday night but would there be enough to do for a thrid night. We fly back out of Hartford the following Saturday and are wondering what is the best beach to visit for the last 5 days or so? We want to drive as little as possible but at the same time want the best views while we are there. So we are willing to compromise. I have checked out Mystic but I am not sure. We enjoy running of course, biking, hiking, eating seafood, drinking wine, relaxing, sail boats, animal watching and history. Thanks for any tips.
Hartford Connecticut Marathon and Week Long Trip
- 1 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 2 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 Blue ridge parkway
- 7 Great Beach's
- 8 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 9 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 10 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Fires in Colorado
- 13 National Parks?
- 14 Hotels in New Orleans
- 15 Seattle in July
- 16 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 19 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 20 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 21 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 22 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 25 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)