We are thinking of flying to Phoenix/Scottsdale for a getaway in February. My husband would like to see the Grand Canyon. We will likely drive a rental car from Scottsdale. I am completely unfamiliar with the GC. Can you tell me where to stay for one night and two days? I don' t think we will do much hiking, but are interested in a nice view of the GC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We will most likely drive back to Phoenix via Sedona.
Grand Canyon questions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 Seattle Hyatts
- 3 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 New England in the fall
- 10 relocating travel
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 13 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 14 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 15 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 20 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 21 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 22 Mesa Verde
- 23 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 Trip to the Adirondacks