We are thinking of flying to Phoenix/Scottsdale for a getaway in February. My husband would like to see the Grand Canyon. We will likely drive a rental car from Scottsdale. I am completely unfamiliar with the GC. Can you tell me where to stay for one night and two days? I don' t think we will do much hiking, but are interested in a nice view of the GC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We will most likely drive back to Phoenix via Sedona.
Grand Canyon questions?
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 6 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 9 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 13 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 19 Key West at Christmas time
- 20 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 24 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 25 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?