We are thinking of flying to Phoenix/Scottsdale for a getaway in February. My husband would like to see the Grand Canyon. We will likely drive a rental car from Scottsdale. I am completely unfamiliar with the GC. Can you tell me where to stay for one night and two days? I don' t think we will do much hiking, but are interested in a nice view of the GC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We will most likely drive back to Phoenix via Sedona.
Grand Canyon questions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 3 Comedy clubs NYC
- 4 NYC Comedy Clubs?
- 5 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 6 New York City-New Things?
- 7 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 8 Camping Generator!?
- 9 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 10 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 11 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 15 Things to do in La Jolla
- 16 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 17 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 20 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 21 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?