We are thinking of flying to Phoenix/Scottsdale for a getaway in February. My husband would like to see the Grand Canyon. We will likely drive a rental car from Scottsdale. I am completely unfamiliar with the GC. Can you tell me where to stay for one night and two days? I don' t think we will do much hiking, but are interested in a nice view of the GC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We will most likely drive back to Phoenix via Sedona.
Grand Canyon questions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 8 New England Skiing
- 9 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 10 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 11 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Lesser seen places in DC?