We are thinking of flying to Phoenix/Scottsdale for a getaway in February. My husband would like to see the Grand Canyon. We will likely drive a rental car from Scottsdale. I am completely unfamiliar with the GC. Can you tell me where to stay for one night and two days? I don' t think we will do much hiking, but are interested in a nice view of the GC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We will most likely drive back to Phoenix via Sedona.
Grand Canyon questions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 5 Green Flea in NYC
- 6 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 7 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 8 Orlando in March
- 9 New England September
- 10 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 13 Cross Country RV Trip
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?