We are thinking of flying to Phoenix/Scottsdale for a getaway in February. My husband would like to see the Grand Canyon. We will likely drive a rental car from Scottsdale. I am completely unfamiliar with the GC. Can you tell me where to stay for one night and two days? I don' t think we will do much hiking, but are interested in a nice view of the GC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We will most likely drive back to Phoenix via Sedona.
Grand Canyon questions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Maine in latter half of September
- 7 Seattle hotels
- 8 Seattle in April
- 9 Seattle Visit April
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 13 Coronado Ferry
- 14 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 15 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Colorado trip
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 21 DC - WW2 flyover
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?