I've been looking on line for awhile but can't seem to find just the right one for us.
We're seniors and never were much into nightlife so would South Beach be too wild?
Want to take a few tours and a cruise of Key Biscayne so must be on Collins Avenue for bus pickup. We're good walkers and enjoy dining anywhere. Plan to see Vizcaya. Would like a small-medium sized, fairly quiet, medium priced place for early December.
First timers looking for a Miami Beach hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Miami Marlins
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!