I've been looking on line for awhile but can't seem to find just the right one for us.
We're seniors and never were much into nightlife so would South Beach be too wild?
Want to take a few tours and a cruise of Key Biscayne so must be on Collins Avenue for bus pickup. We're good walkers and enjoy dining anywhere. Plan to see Vizcaya. Would like a small-medium sized, fairly quiet, medium priced place for early December.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 5 Arches Devils Garden
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Big Sure in June
- 9 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 best health clubs with lap pools
- 12 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 17 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Savannah hotel
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 marriot cypress harbour
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update