I've been looking on line for awhile but can't seem to find just the right one for us.
We're seniors and never were much into nightlife so would South Beach be too wild?
Want to take a few tours and a cruise of Key Biscayne so must be on Collins Avenue for bus pickup. We're good walkers and enjoy dining anywhere. Plan to see Vizcaya. Would like a small-medium sized, fairly quiet, medium priced place for early December.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 3 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 9 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 10 Las vegas and nearby
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Orlando area weather in June
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Help with Northwest Trip
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle