I've been looking on line for awhile but can't seem to find just the right one for us.
We're seniors and never were much into nightlife so would South Beach be too wild?
Want to take a few tours and a cruise of Key Biscayne so must be on Collins Avenue for bus pickup. We're good walkers and enjoy dining anywhere. Plan to see Vizcaya. Would like a small-medium sized, fairly quiet, medium priced place for early December.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Which island for R&R?
- 10 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 11 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 16 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 San Diego, mission valley
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Seattle?