Traveling thru Boston in May. Husband would like to see Fenway and if possible take in a game. Read about tours and that looks like a great way to tour the park. What is the best way to travel to the park for a game? We will have a rental car but were not sure about parking on a Thursday night. Read about the green line but not sure how to choose a hotel that would be close but not as expensive at the downtown hotels seem to be. What areas of town not too expensive ( $150 range) and safe.? Please give me guidance. Thanks
Fenway Park help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?