Traveling thru Boston in May. Husband would like to see Fenway and if possible take in a game. Read about tours and that looks like a great way to tour the park. What is the best way to travel to the park for a game? We will have a rental car but were not sure about parking on a Thursday night. Read about the green line but not sure how to choose a hotel that would be close but not as expensive at the downtown hotels seem to be. What areas of town not too expensive ( $150 range) and safe.? Please give me guidance. Thanks
Fenway Park help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH