Traveling thru Boston in May. Husband would like to see Fenway and if possible take in a game. Read about tours and that looks like a great way to tour the park. What is the best way to travel to the park for a game? We will have a rental car but were not sure about parking on a Thursday night. Read about the green line but not sure how to choose a hotel that would be close but not as expensive at the downtown hotels seem to be. What areas of town not too expensive ( $150 range) and safe.? Please give me guidance. Thanks
Fenway Park help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 7 relocating travel
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 17 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 18 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 24 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?