Traveling thru Boston in May. Husband would like to see Fenway and if possible take in a game. Read about tours and that looks like a great way to tour the park. What is the best way to travel to the park for a game? We will have a rental car but were not sure about parking on a Thursday night. Read about the green line but not sure how to choose a hotel that would be close but not as expensive at the downtown hotels seem to be. What areas of town not too expensive ( $150 range) and safe.? Please give me guidance. Thanks
Fenway Park help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 4 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 5 Getting to Key West
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 New Orleans Motel Question
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 20 Happy Hour
- 21 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 22 road trip Houston-NJ
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 25 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking