Usually plan a Caribbean trip for our anniversary but just want to make it a long weekend this time so the Caribbean is too far to go to from PHX. Are there any hotels/resorts anywhere on the FL coast, with hotels where you can walk right out of your room and onto the beach? This would be in early May. We prefer smaller hotels and our main interests would be going to the beach, casual seafood dining, and just relaxing. Open to your suggestions.
Beachfront hote/resort in FL to celebrate 20th anniversary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 3 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 4 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 5 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Houston in September
- 10 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 11 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 12 Oahu ideas
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 15 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 18 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 19 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 20 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 21 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 22 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 23 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 Turning right with red traffic light ?