Usually plan a Caribbean trip for our anniversary but just want to make it a long weekend this time so the Caribbean is too far to go to from PHX. Are there any hotels/resorts anywhere on the FL coast, with hotels where you can walk right out of your room and onto the beach? This would be in early May. We prefer smaller hotels and our main interests would be going to the beach, casual seafood dining, and just relaxing. Open to your suggestions.
Beachfront hote/resort in FL to celebrate 20th anniversary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 With a ticket to the round
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 12 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 15 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island