Usually plan a Caribbean trip for our anniversary but just want to make it a long weekend this time so the Caribbean is too far to go to from PHX. Are there any hotels/resorts anywhere on the FL coast, with hotels where you can walk right out of your room and onto the beach? This would be in early May. We prefer smaller hotels and our main interests would be going to the beach, casual seafood dining, and just relaxing. Open to your suggestions.
Beachfront hote/resort in FL to celebrate 20th anniversary
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?