We are traveling to Austin, but our flight lands in Dallas and we have to drive from there to Austin. Does anyone have any recommendations for something good to see or do (or eat) on the road from Dallas to Austin? Thanks!
Anything Good to See or Do En Route from Dallas to Austin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 2 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 3 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 4 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 5 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 8 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 9 Shenandoah National Park
- 10 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 11 Alaska restaurant prices
- 12 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 13 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 14 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 15 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 16 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 17 Itinerary Help - options.
- 18 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 19 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 20 Daytona Beach and ??
- 21 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 22 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 23 Hawaii is still Hell
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah