We are traveling to Austin, but our flight lands in Dallas and we have to drive from there to Austin. Does anyone have any recommendations for something good to see or do (or eat) on the road from Dallas to Austin? Thanks!
Anything Good to See or Do En Route from Dallas to Austin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 13 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY