As it is finally summer here in Minneapolis I am gearing up for a few weekend trips -- to lake houses/cabins, maybe a few quick trips to the east coast, hopefully a long weekend in the Caribbean too. I am in the market for the perfect bag to bring on these excursions. Any ideas?
Best Weekend Trip Bag?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 2 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 8 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 9 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 10 About EHIC card?
- 11 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 12 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 13 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 14 quiet getaways for older women
- 15 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 16 Torn between Trips
- 17 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 18 Groupon Getaways
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 21 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 23 Carrying a smartphone
- 24 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 25 40th birthday trip with my husband