As it is finally summer here in Minneapolis I am gearing up for a few weekend trips -- to lake houses/cabins, maybe a few quick trips to the east coast, hopefully a long weekend in the Caribbean too. I am in the market for the perfect bag to bring on these excursions. Any ideas?
Best Weekend Trip Bag?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hostel suggestions
- 2 trip ideas in May...
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 5 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 6 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 9 finding last minute packages
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Moving from DC to Texas
- 16 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 17 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 20 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 21 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 22 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 23 Which luggage scales?
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy