As it is finally summer here in Minneapolis I am gearing up for a few weekend trips -- to lake houses/cabins, maybe a few quick trips to the east coast, hopefully a long weekend in the Caribbean too. I am in the market for the perfect bag to bring on these excursions. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Camel Trekking & Night in the Desert Erg Chabbi Merzouga Morocco
- 2 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 5 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 6 Searching for co-travelers!
- 7 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 8 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 9 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 10 Family trip Europe
- 11 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 12 Home security while traveling
- 13 More on Phony Reviews
- 14 Advice for a newbie
- 15 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 16 Car Rentals in Italy
- 17 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 18 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 19 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 20 Ideas February trip
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 22 Day bags when traveling
- 23 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 24 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 25 Three Week West Coast Road Trip