Has anyone heard about the Four Fort Street In ...in Belize City...stayed there several years ago and really liked its funky charm but can't find any info about it now...is it in operation? any other ideas for interesting places to stay for one night before heading out on a small cruise ship for a week?
Belize City Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 4 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 5 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 6 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 7 Costa rica help
- 8 car rental companies
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo