Has anyone heard about the Four Fort Street In ...in Belize City...stayed there several years ago and really liked its funky charm but can't find any info about it now...is it in operation? any other ideas for interesting places to stay for one night before heading out on a small cruise ship for a week?
Belize City Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico Trip
- 2 Osa Hotel Questions
- 3 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 4 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 8 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 9 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 10 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 11 Trip ideas needed please
- 12 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 13 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 14 tours to gatun locks panama
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 17 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 20 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 21 Mex City Restaurant
- 22 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 23 costa rica in two weeks
- 24 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 25 Cancun Hotel