Our family will soon be visiting Costa Rica for the first time. We will be going to the Arenal area, but only have two days there, so want to carefully choose our activities. We will have a 1 1/2 year old and 7 year old with us. Since they are too young to zip-line, we want to take them on the suspended bridges. I am interested in finding out the differences/similarities between the Arenal Hanging Bridges and the Sky Walk hanging bridges. Has anyone done both of these activities and could explain which might be a better choice? Thank you.
Arenal Hanging Bridges
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Playa del Carmen
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 5 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 6 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 9 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 10 Mexico
- 11 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 15 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 16 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 17 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 18 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 19 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 20 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 21 Los cabos in January
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa
- 24 Recommendations for Samara
- 25 Cozumel/Playa del Carmen - 7 days - Tour Recommendations