Our family will soon be visiting Costa Rica for the first time. We will be going to the Arenal area, but only have two days there, so want to carefully choose our activities. We will have a 1 1/2 year old and 7 year old with us. Since they are too young to zip-line, we want to take them on the suspended bridges. I am interested in finding out the differences/similarities between the Arenal Hanging Bridges and the Sky Walk hanging bridges. Has anyone done both of these activities and could explain which might be a better choice? Thank you.
Arenal Hanging Bridges
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR