Our family will soon be visiting Costa Rica for the first time. We will be going to the Arenal area, but only have two days there, so want to carefully choose our activities. We will have a 1 1/2 year old and 7 year old with us. Since they are too young to zip-line, we want to take them on the suspended bridges. I am interested in finding out the differences/similarities between the Arenal Hanging Bridges and the Sky Walk hanging bridges. Has anyone done both of these activities and could explain which might be a better choice? Thank you.
Arenal Hanging Bridges
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 4 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 5 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 6 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 7 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 8 Central America travel over New Year's
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 11 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 12 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 13 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 14 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica help
- 16 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 17 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 18 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 19 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 20 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 21 Belize in June?
- 22 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 25 How to climb volcanoes at night