Our family will soon be visiting Costa Rica for the first time. We will be going to the Arenal area, but only have two days there, so want to carefully choose our activities. We will have a 1 1/2 year old and 7 year old with us. Since they are too young to zip-line, we want to take them on the suspended bridges. I am interested in finding out the differences/similarities between the Arenal Hanging Bridges and the Sky Walk hanging bridges. Has anyone done both of these activities and could explain which might be a better choice? Thank you.
Arenal Hanging Bridges
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 3 think twice before using expedia
- 4 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 5 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 6 best places in Baja
- 7 Beachfront in Tulum
- 8 Belize, first time
- 9 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 10 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 11 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 12 Costa Rica with young kids
- 13 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Security in Oaxaca
- 16 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 17 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 18 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 19 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 20 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 21 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 22 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 23 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 24 cancun
- 25 Best 10 places in Cancun