I read somwehere that Thursday's in Rome are "Gnocchi Day" and there are always specials in restaurants for Gnocchi. Being a huge fan of gnocchi and Thursday being the first day I am in Rome on my trip I have to know where is the BEST place to eat Gnocchi in Rome?? thanks!!
Where to eat Gnocchi on Thursday in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Pyrenees logistics
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 caroline_venezia
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 20 Normandy and Loire
- 21 Granada
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Northern Europe in April-May