Hi, We are young newly married couple 27 year both of us. We want to travel for 5 to 7 days. We like to see naturally rich & romantic places. We would like to have thrilling experiences as wel. We are living in india as of now. Our bugeted amount is 1000 to 1250 Euro for apartment and Travel. What are the best travel plan we can workout. We dont like much of museum and art galleries etc. We dont know much about it. We are thinking to go Copenhagen & Paris / Switzerland. Please suggest.
Travel Europe from 20 August to 30 August 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore