I was planning a surprise for my wife for our anniversary. Because she is such a huge Italy fan I have booked a flight to Verona. I have tried to find some nice and special and of course some kind romantic accommodation for us, but I only can find expensive stuff here http://bit.ly/1QWst2c. I also tried some other site but I can’t find anything that seem special enough. (My budget limit is 2K-2.5K)
Do you guys have any ideas or tips for me? Where do you book your accommodation? It doesn't have to be luxurious or something. I just want something with a really nice atmosphere and a place which make you feel comfortable.
I would appreciate every tip you give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 scotland itinerary
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Hotel in Florence
- 19 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 22 Malta - how to do it?
- 23 Using CPAP machine in France
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 Uk and Ireland