I was planning a surprise for my wife for our anniversary. Because she is such a huge Italy fan I have booked a flight to Verona. I have tried to find some nice and special and of course some kind romantic accommodation for us, but I only can find expensive stuff here http://bit.ly/1QWst2c. I also tried some other site but I can’t find anything that seem special enough. (My budget limit is 2K-2.5K)
Do you guys have any ideas or tips for me? Where do you book your accommodation? It doesn't have to be luxurious or something. I just want something with a really nice atmosphere and a place which make you feel comfortable.
I would appreciate every tip you give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 CASH OR CARD?