I was planning a surprise for my wife for our anniversary. Because she is such a huge Italy fan I have booked a flight to Verona. I have tried to find some nice and special and of course some kind romantic accommodation for us, but I only can find expensive stuff here http://bit.ly/1QWst2c. I also tried some other site but I can’t find anything that seem special enough. (My budget limit is 2K-2.5K)
Do you guys have any ideas or tips for me? Where do you book your accommodation? It doesn't have to be luxurious or something. I just want something with a really nice atmosphere and a place which make you feel comfortable.
I would appreciate every tip you give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Granada to Madrid
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 21 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?