I was planning a surprise for my wife for our anniversary. Because she is such a huge Italy fan I have booked a flight to Verona. I have tried to find some nice and special and of course some kind romantic accommodation for us, but I only can find expensive stuff here http://bit.ly/1QWst2c. I also tried some other site but I can’t find anything that seem special enough. (My budget limit is 2K-2.5K)
Do you guys have any ideas or tips for me? Where do you book your accommodation? It doesn't have to be luxurious or something. I just want something with a really nice atmosphere and a place which make you feel comfortable.
I would appreciate every tip you give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Which Day?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 16 Corsica and Sardinia
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 24 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 25 limousine services - milan - rome