I was planning a surprise for my wife for our anniversary. Because she is such a huge Italy fan I have booked a flight to Verona. I have tried to find some nice and special and of course some kind romantic accommodation for us, but I only can find expensive stuff here http://bit.ly/1QWst2c. I also tried some other site but I can’t find anything that seem special enough. (My budget limit is 2K-2.5K)
Do you guys have any ideas or tips for me? Where do you book your accommodation? It doesn't have to be luxurious or something. I just want something with a really nice atmosphere and a place which make you feel comfortable.
I would appreciate every tip you give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France