We are traveling to Italy in June with our two daughters, ages 11 & 13. We are starting in Venice and would like to rent a car when we leave Venice (on a Monday). Where is the best/easiest place to pick up a car in Venice? We will have the car for 12 days until we get to Rome at the end of our trip (on a Saturday). Where is the best spot to drop the car in Rome? We'll be coming from Tuscany. Thanks for any advice!
Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 11 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 12 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Eating in University cafeterias
- 17 Does this sound feasible?
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 21 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 24 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 25 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help