I know i have a few posts open about were to go in Italy when i fly there in Sept for 5 nights, however i keep changing my mind when i see other peoples reviews:
the plan i decided on a couple of days ago was:
fly to naples airport Sunday 30th Sept then take a ferry/hydrofoil to Ischia and stay there for 2 nights after then then go to Sorrento and stay there for 3 nights as then i can easily visit Pompeii and take another day trip if i seen one aswell as seeing Sorrento.
I am know wondering whether to stay the 2 nights in Ischia or whether to stay in Positano or Capri instead? i want to definately stay in Sorrento for 3 nights so im just undecided on were to spend my first 2 nights.
My husband and i, love walking around and seeing the sights of little villages/towns and eating at nice restaurants (not to expensive). I dont mind touristy places however he prefers places a bit less touristy so im not sure where to go as i understand Ishcia is not as touristy as Capri but ive heard Capri is amazing! Also i would like to go Positano but is it really expensive? and how would i get there from Naples airport?
can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Help with tips in UK
- 9 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 17 Scotland itinerary advice
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 20 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Positano Hotel in September